Engligh surname"rock hill or army hill"
Harlow Origin and Meaning
The name Harlow is a boy's name meaning "rock hill or army hill".
A glamorous surname name most famously borne by 1930s icon Jean Harlow (born Harlean Carpenter), Harlow is also the name of a town in the English county of Essex. Outside of the UK, Harlow would fit right in with contemporaries Arlo and Marlow(e).
20 Names Similar to Harlow
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Harlow.
Lists containing Harlow
- Mineral & Metal Baby Boy Names
- Hipster British Baby Names for Boys
- Unisex Names for Boys
- Nonbinary Names for Dogs
- Unique Boy Names: Unusual and Rare
- Nonbinary Names
Famous People Named Harlow
- Harlow ShapleyAmerican astronomer
- Harlow Herbert CurticeAmerican former CEO of GM
- Harlow Giles UngerAmerican historian
Harlow in Pop Culture
- Harlow Edisoncharacter from the 1959 film "The Gazebo"