Norse nickname ; "to live""to live"
Bo Origin and Meaning
The name Bo is a girl's name meaning "to live".
This tiny but punchy name has multiple origins. It stands strong alone, but could be short for numerous names including Bonnie and Bodhi. In Mandarin Chinese, Bo means "wave".
20 Names Similar to Bo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bo.
Lists containing Bo
- Dutch Baby Names for Girls
- Uncommon Girl Names in the US
- Girl Names That Mean Life
- European Names
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O
Famous People Named Bo
- Bo DerekAmerican actress (born Mary Cathleen Collins)
- Bo Elizabeth Blackwelldaughter of Tim Blackwell
- Ki BoBae, South Korean archer
Bo in Pop Culture
- Isabeau 'Bo' Dennisa character on TV's "Lost Girl"
- Bo Hessgirl in film "Signs"
- Bo Adamsgirl on TV series BelievE
- Bocharacter in the video game "Pinstripe"
- Little Bo Peepshepherdess in a nursery rhyme and a character in the Toy Story series
- Chinese: "Wave of water"