Norse nickname"to live"
Bo Origin and Meaning
The name Bo is a boy's name of Norse origin meaning "to live".
A popular name in Denmark, in this country Bo has some cowboy swagger and a lot of substance in its minimal two letters. In Mandarin Chinese, Bo means "wave".
# 537 in the US
Bo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Bo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bo.
Lists containing Bo
- Country Boy Baby Names
- American Boy Names
- Baby Names from Children's Books
- Popular Nicknames
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- Cute Baby Names for Boys
- Nicknames for Baby Boys
- Attitude Nicknames for Boys
- Boy Names That Mean Life
- Laid Back Baby Boy Names
- Boy Names Trendier Than You Think
- Wild Western Names for Dogs
- Nickname Names
- Cool Cowboy Baby Names
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- Athletic Baby Names
- Crazy Celebrity Baby Names
- Crazy Nicknames for Boys
- Best Boy Names Ending in O
- All-American Baby Names
- Cute Baby Names
- One-Syllable Baby Names
- Short Baby Names
Famous People Named Bo
- Harold Elwin "Bo" BiceAmerican singer
- Vincent Edward "Bo" JacksonAmerican NFL and baseball player
- Bo Dallasring name of Taylor Michael Rotunda, American professional wrestler
- Bo Diddley (born Ellas Otha Bates)American musician
- BoJared Mitt, American Actor/Singer
- Robert Pickering "Bo" BurnhamAmerican comedian
- Robert "Bo" GoldmanAmerican Screenwriter
- Jeong Bo KyeongSouth Korean judoka
- Eddie Bo Johan Franzén (b. 2011)son of ice hockey player Johan Franzen
- Bohdan "Bo" Poraj(Pstrokonski), British actor
- Bo Alexander Orbison (b. 2018)son of musician and record producer Roy Orbison Jr.
- Bo Burnhamcomedian
Bo in Pop Culture
- Bo Cockymain character in the 2006 film Supertwink
- Bo Bradycharacter in the American soap opera Days of Our Lives
- Bo Dukea main character on TV's The Dukes of Hazzard
- Bo Monkeya main character on TV's Fresh Beat Band of Spies
- Bo Sinclaircharacter in 2005 film House of Wax
- Bo "Bibbo" Bibbowskicharacter in DC Universe
- Bo' Rai Choin the Mortal Kombat video game series
- Bo Abobocharacter in video game Double Dragon
- Bo Sheepcharacter in comic strip US Acres
- Bofamily dog of U.S. President Barack Obama
- Boniface "Bo" character in Cornelia Funke's "The Thief Lord"
- Bo Derek Thompsoncharacter on TV's "Superstore"
More Lists containing Bo
- Names that Peaked in 1981
- Norse Names for Boys
- 2 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in O
- Names That Mean Live
- One Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.