jay-go or yay-go
Spanish and Cornish variation of Jacob"supplanter"
Jago Origin and Meaning
The name Jago is boy's name of Spanish, Cornish origin meaning "supplanter".
Jago is a dashing alternative to overused favorite Jacob.
20 Names Similar to Jago
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jago.
Famous People Named Jago
- JagoKing of Britain
- Jago Nicholas Aldo EliotLord Eliot, English artist and patron
- Jago Elliott CooperEnglish archaeologist
- Sim Jago Paul Hartman (b.2010)son of Astrid de Jong & Julius Hartman
Jago in Pop Culture
- Jago Fordcharacter in the novel "No Angel" by Penny Vincenzi
- Jagocharacter in the video game "Killer Instinct"
- Henry Gordon Jagocharacter on TV's Doctor Who