Jago Origin and Meaning
The name Jago is a boy's name of Spanish, Cornish origin meaning "supplanter".
Jago is a dashing alternative to overused favorite Jacob.
20 Names Similar to Jago
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jago.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Jago
- International Variations of Jacob
- Video Game Names for Boys
- Fancy, Elegant, Sophisticated Baby Names
- Posh Baby Names
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O
- Best British Boy Names
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- British Baby Names
- Unique High-Energy Baby Names
- Fancy Boy Names
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Best Boy Names Ending in O
- Cornish Baby Names
- Attitude Names for Boys
- Unusual Boy Names
- Hipster British Baby Names for Boys
Famous People Named Jago
- JagoKing of Britain
- Jago Nicholas Aldo EliotLord Eliot, English artist and patron
- Jago Elliott CooperEnglish archaeologist
- Sim Jago Paul Hartman (b.2010)son of Astrid de Jong & Julius Hartman
Jago in Pop Culture
- Jago Fordcharacter in the novel "No Angel" by Penny Vincenzi
- Jagocharacter in the video game "Killer Instinct"
- Henry Gordon Jagocharacter on TV's Doctor Who