jay-go or yay-go
Spanish and Cornish variation of Jacob"supplanter"
Jago Origin and Meaning
The name Jago is a boy's name of Spanish, Cornish origin meaning "supplanter".
Jago is a dashing alternative to overused favorite Jacob.
20 Names Similar to Jago
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jago.
Lists containing Jago
- International Variations of Jacob
- Posh Baby Names
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- Unique High-Energy Baby Names
- Fancy Boy Names
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Attitude Names for Boys
- Hipster British Baby Names for Boys
- Best British Boy Names
- Video Game Names for Boys
- Cornish Baby Names
- European Names
- Unusual Boy Names
- British Baby Names
- Best Boy Names Ending in O
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O
- Fancy, Elegant, Sophisticated Baby Names
Famous People Named Jago
- JagoKing of Britain
- Jago Nicholas Aldo EliotLord Eliot, English artist and patron
- Jago Elliott CooperEnglish archaeologist
- Sim Jago Paul Hartman (b.2010)son of Astrid de Jong & Julius Hartman
Jago in Pop Culture
- Jago Fordcharacter in the novel "No Angel" by Penny Vincenzi
- Jagocharacter in the video game "Killer Instinct"
- Henry Gordon Jagocharacter on TV's Doctor Who