Spanish and Italian variation of Emil"rival"
Emilio Origin and Meaning
The name Emilio is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "rival".
Dashing and popular Italian and Spanish favorite, as is Emiliano.
# 229 in the US
Emilio Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Emilio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Emilio.
Lists containing Emilio
- Exotic Lite Baby Names
- Boy Names That Peaked in 2018
- Four Syllable Boy Names
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Four Syllable Baby Names
- Designer Baby Names
- Spanish Baby Names for Boys
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- Latinx Baby Names
- European Boy Names
- Best Boy Names Ending in O
Famous People Named Emilio
- Emilio EstevezAmerican actor
- Emilio Aguinaldo1st President of the Phillippines
- Emilio PucciItalian fashion designer
- Emilio CavalliniItalian fashion designer
- Emilio "El Indio" FernándezMexican film director
- Emilio Gino SegrèItalian physicist; winner of the Nobel Prize
- Emilio MartinezSpanish YouTuber; twin brother Ivan Martinez
- Rhodes Emilio Gilbert (b. 2015)son of Linda Perry and Sara Gilbert