Italian variation of Alexis"defender"
Alessio Origin and Meaning
The name Alessio is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "defender".
Alessio, simpler than the related Alessandro, would be a welcome settler here.
20 Names Similar to Alessio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alessio.
Lists containing Alessio
- Four Syllable Boy Names
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Cool International Boy Names
- Boy Names Uncommon in the US
- Rare Italian Baby Names for Boys
- Exoticized Names
- European Boy Names
Famous People Named Alessio
- Alessio CerciItalian footballer
- Alessio RomagnoliItalian footballer
- Alessio SakaraItalian mixed martial artist
- Alessio TacchinardiItalian footballer
- Alessio BaxItalian pianist
Alessio in Pop Culture
- Alessio 'Les' Saldanacharacter from the novel Assassin's Heart
More Lists containing Alessio
- Italian Names
- Italian Names for Boys
- 7 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in O
- Names That Mean Defender
- Names That Mean Variation
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.