Alessio Origin and Meaning
The name Alessio is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "defender".
Alessio, simpler than the related Alessandro, would be a welcome settler here.
20 Names Similar to Alessio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alessio.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Alessio
Famous People Named Alessio
- Alessio CerciItalian footballer
- Alessio RomagnoliItalian footballer
- Alessio SakaraItalian mixed martial artist
- Alessio TacchinardiItalian footballer
- Alessio BaxItalian pianist
Alessio in Pop Culture
- Alessio 'Les' Saldanacharacter from the novel Assassin's Heart