Word name; also diminutive of Cassius"hollow"
Cash Origin and Meaning
The name Cash is boy's name of English, Latin origin meaning "hollow".
Whether it's due to its economic connotations, or its link to American legend Johnny Cash, this name is widely used, and has been used by several celebrities including Annabeth Gish and Joshua Morrow.
# 253 in the US
Cash Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Cash
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Cash.
Famous People Named Cash
- Cash Garner WarrenAmerican producer; son of actor Michael Warren; husband of American actress Jessica Alba
- Cash ColliganAmerican musician of band The Cab
- Cashman "Cash" PetersEnglish novelist and broadcaster
- Brian Keith "Cash" AsmussenAmerican horse racing jockey
- John R. "Johnny" CashAmerican musician
- Cash Justice Young (b. 2005)son of actress Finola Hughes and Russell Young
- Cash Alexander Allen (b. 2007)son of actress Annabeth Gish and stuntman Wade Allen
- Cash Branyan (b. 2007)son of baseball player Russell Branyan
- Cash Joshua Morrow (b. 2008)son of actor Joshua Morrow
- Cash Rich (b. 2010)son of country music singer John Rich
- Cash Engelland (b. 2012)son of ice hockey player Deryk Engelland
- Cash Van Haywood (b. 2014)son of singer Dave Haywood of Lady Antebellum & Kelli Cashiola
- Cash Aaron Bowyer (b. 2014)son of NASCAR driver Clint Bowyer
- Cash Yun Lee (b. 2015)son of actor Will Yun Lee
- Cash Steven Strauss (b. 2016)son of pro wrestler Robbie E
- Kayden Cash Sierra (b. 2009)son of singer Jessica Sierra
- Wylei Cash Parker (b. 2011)son of ruby league player Corey Parker
- Dayton Cash (b. 2013)son of Courtney Ames of TV's "16 and Pregnant"
Cash in Pop Culture
- Cash Bundrencharacter in "As I Lay Dying" by William Faulkner
- Cash Sterlingcharacter in "Shut Out" by Kody Keplinger