Spelling variation of Jackson"son of Jack"
Jaxon Origin and Meaning
The name Jaxon is boy's name of English origin meaning "son of Jack".
Jaxon has been mostly climbing in popularity since it entered the Top 1000 in 1997, proving the point that many parents have decided to rev up the cool factor of Jackson and give it this streamlined spelling. (Though we still prefer the original.) Kristin Cavallari used it for her son. Jaxson is another popular spelling.
# 55 in the US
Jaxon Rank in US Top 1000
- 85New Zealand2021
20 Names Similar to Jaxon
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jaxon.
Famous People Named Jaxon
- Jaxon CrabbAustralian rules footballer
- Jaxon ShipleyAmerican NFL player
- Jason Christopher "Jaxon" LeeAmerican voice actor
- Jackson Lee "Jaxon" BengeAmerican guitarist for punk band Hed PE
- Jaxonpen name of Jack Edward Jackson, American underground cartoonist
- Jaxon BeswickEnglish child actor; twin of brother Maddox Beswick
- Jaxon Herekson of model Carrie Stevens and director Jason Herek
- Jaxon Cannon (b. 1999)son of singer Lari White and producer Chuck Cannon
- Jaxon William Gore (b. 2005)son of golfer Jason Gore
- Jaxon Williams (b. 2008)son of ice hockey player Justin Williams
- Jaxon Bieber (b. 2009)half,brother of singer Justin Bieber
- Jaxon Lee (b. 2010)son of baseball player Cliff Lee
- Jaxon Wyatt Cutler (b. 2014)son of NFL player Jay Cutler and reality TV personality Kristin Cavallari
- Jaxon Reilly (b. 2015)son of actress Claire Sweeney and Daniel Reilly
Jaxon in Pop Culture
- Peter and Theo Jaxoncharacters in the The Passage series by Justin Cronin
- Jerome "Jerry" JaxonMarvel Comics character
- Jack "Thunderbolt" JaxonAustralian comics character