Lukas Origin and Meaning
The name Lukas is a boy's name of German, Greek, Swedish origin meaning "man from Lucanus".
Highly popular name in Norway and in Germany in a spelling that translates well.
# 218 in the US
Lukas Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Lukas
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Lukas.
Famous People Named Lukas
- Lukas Daniel HaasAmerican actor
- Lukas ForchhammerDanish lead singer of band Lukas Graham
- Lukas RossiCanadian singer of band Rock Star Supernova
- Lukas Josef PodolskiGerman footballer
- Lukas Isaac Paul JutkiewiczEnglish footballer
- Lukas HradeckySlovak,Finnish footballer
- Lukas SpalvisLithuanian footballer
- Lukas David "Luke" CutforthBritish vlogger
- Lukas Autry NelsonAmerican singer,songwriter; son of singer Willie Nelson
- Lukas Logginsson of singer Kenny Loggins
- Lukas Jann (b. 2001)son of actors Michael Patrick Jann and Lisa LoCicero
- Lukas Alexander von HorbatschewskyGerman actor
Lukas in Pop Culture
- Lukaslittle boy in HerInteractive's "The Captive Curse"
- Lukascharacter in the game "Minecraft Story Mode"
- Lukas Bondevikcharacter representing Norway in the anime "Hetalia: Axis Powers"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.