Auden Origin and Meaning
The name Auden is a boy's name of English origin meaning "old friend".
The poetic, soft-spoken Auden has recently started to be considered as a first name option, used for both sexes, appreciated for its pleasing sound as well as its link to the distinguished modern Anglo-American poet W.H. Auden.
20 Names Similar to Auden
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Auden.
Lists containing Auden
- Best Boy Names Starting with Vowels
- Literary Baby Names Inspired by Authors
- Best Two Syllable Names
- New Baby Boy Names
- Best Baby Names Starting with A
- Labrador Retriever Names
- Names That Mean Friend or Friendly
- Friendly Dog Names
- Unique Celebrity Baby Names
- Popular English Boy Names
- Bohemian Baby Names
- Supermodel Baby Names
- Hipster Baby Names
- Celebrity Baby Names
- Literary Baby Names
- Creative Baby Names
- Surname Baby Names
- Unique Boy Names: Unusual and Rare
- Popular Baby Names 2017
- Two-Syllable Boy Names
Famous People Named Auden
- Auden SchendlerAmerican climate activist and businessman
- Auden McCaw (b. 2000)son of model Amber Valletta and volleyball player Chip McCaw
- Auden James Ellis Grammer (b.2016)son of actor Kelsey Grammer
- Wystan Hugh AudenEnglish poet
- Hal Auden Cumberbatch (b. 2017)son of actor Benedict Cumberbatch and Sophie Hunter
Auden in Pop Culture
- Audena lingerie brand sold at Target
- Auden Scottthe son of Hardin Scott and Tessa Young in The After Series by Anna Todd
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.