Italian, Spanish, Scandinavian, Slavic"lady"
Marta Origin and Meaning
The name Marta is girl's name of Italian origin meaning "lady".
Sharper and steelier than Martha, but with the same underused vintage appeal.
- 51Bosnia and Herzegovina2021
20 Names Similar to Marta
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Marta.
Famous People Named Marta
- Marta KauffmanAmerican television producer and writer
- Marta Vieira da SilvaBrazilian footballer
- Marta FitzgeraldAmerican fitness instructor, ex,wife of radio host Rush Limbaugh
- Marta Teresa Smith de Vasconcelos SuplicyBrazilian politician
- Marta AntonArgentine dancer
- Marta AbbaItalian actress
- Marta AcostaAmerican novelist
- Marta EggerthHungarian singer,actress
- Márta KárolyiRomanian gymnastics coach
- Marta Kristen (born Birgit Annalisa Rusanen)Norwegian,American actress
- Marta Petersonkeyboardist of American metal band Bleeding Through
- Marta Sánchez (López)Spanish pop singer
- Márta SebestyénHungarian folk singer
- Marta SavicBosnian,Serbian folk singer
- Marta "Martika" MarreroAmerican snger
- Marta DusseldorpAustralian actress
Marta in Pop Culture
- Marta von Trappdaughter in musical "The Sound of Music"
- Marta Schneidermain character in 'Marta's Legacy' series by Francine Rivers
- Marta Demboskicharacter on British soap "EastEnders"
- Marta Estrellacharacter on TV's "Arrested Development"
- Dr. Marta Shearingcharacter in movie "The Bourne Legacy"
- Martacharacter in Jessica Day George's "Dragon Slipper" series
- Martacharacter in Pam Munoz Ryan's "Esperanza Rising"
- Marta Cabreracharacter in film "Knives Out"