Tom Origin and Meaning
The name Tom is a boy's name meaning "twin".
Just like Sam and Ben, Tom could be revived as a simple, well liked name on its own. Tom, just Tom, is one of the Top 100 Boy Names in France
20 Names Similar to Tom
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tom.
Lists containing Tom
- English Names with International Style
- Names to Substitute for Will
- Alternatives to Jack
- Names from Harry Potter
- Cool Midcentury Baby Names
- Middle Names for Boys
- Popular Nicknames
- Nicknames for Baby Boys
- Delicious Thanksgiving Names
- Simple, Sleek, Cool Names
- Laid Back Baby Boy Names
- Werewolf Baby Names
- Jane Austen Names for Boys
- Jane Austen Baby Names
- Fairy Tale Baby Names
- One-Syllable Baby Names
Famous People Named Tom
- Tom Cruise (born Thomas Cruise Mapother)American actor
- Thomas Alan "Tom" WaitsAmerican singer,songwriter
- Thomas Andrew "Tom" FeltonBritish actor
- Thomas John "Tom" BrokawAmerican television journalist
- Thomas Michael "Tom" Fletchermember of British band McFly
- Thomas Carlyle "Tom" FordAmerican fashion designer
- Thomas Jeffrey "Tom" HanksAmerican actor
- Thomas William "Tom" SelleckAmerican actor
- Thomas Dwaine "Tom" ArnoldAmerican actor and comedian
- Thomas Edward Patrick "Tom" BradyAmerican NFL football player
- Tom Jones (born Thomas Jones Woodward)Welsh pop singer
- Tom BraidwoodCanadian actor
- Edward Thomas "Tom" HardyEnglish actor
- Thomas William "Tom" HiddlestonEnglish actor
- Thomas Stanley "Tom" HollandEnglish actor
- Tom NiconFrench model
- Tom KaulitzGerman singer of band Tokio Hotel; twin brother Bill Kaulitz
- Tom TykwerGerman film director
- Thomas Earl "Tom" PettyAmerican singer,songwriter
- Thomas John Patrick "Tom" WellingAmerican actor
- Thomas Geoffrey "Tom" WilkinsonEnglish actor
- Thomas Kennerly "Tom" WolfeAmerican author and journalist
- Thomas "Tom" BergeronAmerican television host
- Thomas Patrick "Tom" CavanaghCanadian actor
- Tom George Cassell aka SyndicateEnglish YouTuber
- Thomas Robert "Tom" DaleyBritish diver
- Thomas Baptiste "Tom" MorelloAmerican singer of band Rage Against the Machine
- Michael Thomas "Tom" GreenCanadian actor/comedian
- Thomas Matthew "Tom" DeLongeAmerican singer of band Blink,182
- Thomas Dale "Tom" DeLayU.S. Congressman and House Majority Leader from Texas
- Thomas Edward "Tom" BosleyAmerican actor
- Thomas Leo "Tom" ClancyAmerican novelist
- Tom Spencer aka Tomohawk1989English YouTuber
- Tom FeltonBritish Actor
- Thomas John "Tom" EllisWelsh Actor
- Tom GruberChristian Internet Blogger & Expert about Sex in Heaven
Tom in Pop Culture
- Tom Sawyermain character in Mark Twain's "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" and secondary character in "Huckleberry Finn"
- Tom Marvolo Riddle aka Lord Voldemortcharacter in the "Harry Potter" series
- Tomthe Leaky Cauldron's bartender from the "Harry Potter" Series
- Tom ThumbEnglish folk character the size of his father's thumb
- Tom Joadmain character in book/film "The Grapes of Wrath"
- Thomas "Tom" Wademain character in G. A. Henty's, In the Heart of the Rockies
- Dr. Tom KentCharacter in British TV show Casualty
- Dr. Tom Sherwoodcharacter from movie "The English Teacher" played by Greg Kinnear
- Tom Longcharacter on TV's "Hart of Dixie"
- Tom Natsworthcharacter in the Mortal Engines series
- Long Tomcharacter in G. A. Henty's, At Agincourt
- Tom Pricecharacter in TV show "Walker, Texas Ranger"
- Tom Bransoncharacter in the TV show "Downton Abbey"
- Tom Okinawecharacter in the CBBC TV show "Wolfblood"
- Tom Buildera main character in Ken Follett's "The Pillars of Earth"
- Tom Tressilischaracter in G. A. Henty's, Under Drake's Flag
- Tom MarinHanna Marin's father on TV's "Pretty Little Liars"
- Tom Diazcharacter on TV's "Stuck in the Middle"
- Tom Howardcharacter in "The Hole"
- Tomcharacter in short story "Out There" by author Justine Avery
- Tom Pattersoncharacter in DC Universe
- Reverend Tom Herewardcharacter in TV's "Call the Midwife"
- Tom Cobaltcharacter in the Addicted Series
- Tom Dooleysong by the Kingston Trio
- Tom Nookcharacter from the video game "Animal Crossing"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.