Anton Origin and Meaning
The name Anton is a boy's name of German origin.
Cultured and cultivated in an old-style, Old World way. Sometimes associated with the classic writer Anton Chekhov. Al Pacino has a son with this name.
20 Names Similar to Anton
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Anton.
Lists containing Anton
- Best Two Syllable Names
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Boy Names Uncommon in the US
- Victorian Boy Names
- Finnish Baby Names for Boys
- Victorian Royal Baby Names
- Russian Baby Boy Names
- January Baby Names
- Pixar Baby Names
- Exoticized Names
- Two-Syllable Boy Names
- European Boy Names
Famous People Named Anton
- Anton Yelchinlate Russian,American actor
- Anton Szandor LaVeyAmerican writer and founder of modern atheistic Satanism
- Anton KhudobinRussian NHL Hockey player
- Phalon Anton Alexander aka Jazze PhaAmerican rapper
- Anton CoppolaAmerican opera conductor and composer
- Anton Zaslavski (Zedd)Russian,German DJ
- Anton Pavlovich ChekhovRussian playwright and novelist
- Anton BrucknerAustrian composer
- Anton James Pacinoson of actor Al Pacino, twin of sister Olivia Rose
- Apolo Anton OhnoAmerican Olympic speed skater
- Anton WalbrookAustrian actor
Anton in Pop Culture
- Anton Freemancharacter in film "Gattaca"
- Anton Briggscharacter on TV's "Dexter"
- Anton Tobiascharacter in film "Idle Hands"
- Anton "Tony" Wyzekcharacter in musical "West Side Story"
- Anton Gastmain character in classic German childrens' book "Pünktchen und Anton" by Erich Kästner
- Tzar Anton Icharacter in webcomic "The Flying Ship" by Jess Milton
- Antona main character in the book, "Burning Glass" by Kathryn Purdie
- Anton Zeckthe real name of Bebop, the Mutant Warthog in the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles franchise
- Anton Sokolovcharacter in the Dishonored franchise
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.