Arabic; Greenlandic"king; wave"
Malik Origin and Meaning
The name Malik is boy's name of Arabic origin meaning "king; wave".
A name popular among African-American parents, with many spelling variations, including Malek and Maliq.
# 393 in the US
Malik Rank in US Top 1000
- 44Bosnia and Herzegovina2021
20 Names Similar to Malik
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Malik.
Famous People Named Malik
- Malik AlAshtar, follower of the Prophet Muhammad
- Malik ibn Anas8th century Arabian Muslim jurist and theologian
- Malik EdwardsAmerican rapper of duo Illegal
- Malik Cox aka Memphis BleekAmerican rapper
- Malik Izaak Taylor aka Phife DawgAmerican rapper
- (Abdul)Malik Kashie Yoba, American actor
- Malik Jabari RoseAmerican basketball player
- Malik Samory HairstonAmerican basketball player
- Malik Nur KhanPakistani Air Force general
- Malik YusefAmerican spoken word artist and poet
- Malik Ram (Baveja)Indian Urdu, Persian and Arabic scholar
- Malik HookerAmerican football player in the NFL
- Zayn MalikBritish singer formerly of boyband One Direction
Malik in Pop Culture
- Malik (also known as Marik) from the original YuGi,Oh
- Malik AlSayf, character in the game Assassin's Creed
- Meera Malika character in NBC's The Blacklist
- Malik Williamscharacter from movie "Higher Learning"