Antonella Origin and Meaning
The name Antonella is girl's name of Italian origin meaning "first born".
Antonella is an Italian version more feminine and unusual than Antonia. Antonina is a similarly appealing possibility, heard in Poland and Russia.
# 434 in the US
Antonella Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Antonella
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Antonella.
Famous People Named Antonella
- Antonella Maria BarbaAmerican pop singer ("American Idol")
- Antonella Josephine Clementine GambottoBurke, Australian novelist
- Antonella CostaItalian,Argentine actress
- Antonella Serra ZanettiItalian tennis player
- Antonella Mularoniformer Captain Regent of San Marino
- Antonella Del CoreItalian volleyball player
- Antonella MosettiItalian showgirl, model and TV presenter
- Antonella Maria PonceEcuadorian singer,songwriter
- Antonella "Ella" LentiniAmerican actress