Variation of Alana, variation of Alana" or :harmony"
Alaina Origin and Meaning
The name Alaina is girl's name of Irish origin meaning " or :harmony".
Alaina, part Alana and part Elena and maybe also a little bit Elaine, is one of the many feminine forms of Alan (or its French form Alain) that have grown in popularity over recent decades, surpassing the male original. Not quite fashionable but also not quite un, Alaina is a choice that may feel more distinctive than it really is.
# 200 in the US
Alaina Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Alaina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Alaina.
Famous People Named Alaina
- Alaina Reed HallAmerican actress
- Alaina HuffmanCanadian actress
- Alaina B. TeplitzAmerican diplomat
- Alaina WhitakerAmerican pop singer
- Alaina AlexanderAmerican pop singer
- Alaina Beaton aka Porcelain BlackAmerican singer
- Lauren Alaina (Kristine Suddeth)American country music singer
- Alaina Mathers (b. 1993)adopted daughter of rapper Eminem
- Alaina Monet Carreedaughter of gospel singer Isaac Carree
- Alaina Block (b. 2005)daughter of singer Ken Block of band Sister Hazel
- Alaina Charlotte (b. 2011)daughter of Youtuber Carah Amelie