Valentino Origin and Meaning
The name Valentino is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "strength, health".
A dashing, dramatic and romantic Italian surname, associated with early movie heartthrob Rudolph, and later with Italian fashion designer Valentino (Garavani). Also the name of an early Roman saint, whose feast day marks the beginning of spring. Ricky Martin chose it for one of his twin boys.
# 628 in the US
Valentino Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Valentino
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Valentino.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Valentino
Famous People Named Valentino
- Valentino (Garavani)Italian fashion designer.
- Valentinostage name of Charles Harris, American disco singer
- Valentino RossiItalian motorcycle racer.
- Valentino MusettiItalian,English stuntman.
- Valentino MazzolaItalian footballer
- Valentino KhanAmerican DJ
- Valentinostage name of Peter González Torres, Puerto Rican singer of duo Magnate & Valentino
- Valentino PittoniItalian,Austrian politician
- Valentino "Tino" ArteagaAmerican drummer for metalcore band Of Mice & Men.
- Valentino Silvio BompianiItalian publisher and writer.
- (Vercy) Valentino Miller aka Young VAmerican rapper of group Rich Boyz, son of rapper Master P.
- Valentino Caltagirone (b. 2004)son of TV presenter Melanie Sykes and Daniel Caltagirone.
- Valentino Martin (b. 2008)son of singer Ricky Martin.
- Valentino Fantauzzo (b. 2015)son of actress Asher Keddie and Vincent Fantauzzo.
- Valentino Louis Novelli (b. 2016)son of celebrity chef Jean,Christophe Novelli.
- Val ValentinoAmerican magician.
- Rudolph ValentinoItalian,American actor.
Valentino in Pop Culture
- Valentino Falconecharacter in Catherine Doyle's Blood for Blood series
- ValentinoValentine's Day Beanie Baby bear