From the experts:
Marigold, once found almost exclusively in English novels and aristocratic nurseries, is beginning to be talked about and considered here; it does have a sunny, golden feel. The marigold was the symbol of the Virgin Mary.
Marigold appears in several children's book titles, such as Magic for Marigold, Once Upon a Marigold and Marigold in Godmother's House, and in the adult Quartet in Autumn by Barbara Pym. On the TV show 1600 Penn, Marigold was the President's young daughter.
Lists containing Marigold:
- Flower Names for Girls
- Literary Names for Girls
- Color Names for Babies
- Unique Baby Names
- Nature Names for Babies
- 71 Best Names for Autumn Babies
- Unusual Nature Names for Babies
- Popular English Girls' Names
- Stylish Girls' Names That End in Consonants
- Urban Prairie Names
- 63 Marvelous Names for Leo Babies
- 61 Sweet Names for October Babies