From the experts:
Marigold, once found almost exclusively in English novels and aristocratic nurseries, is beginning to be talked about and considered here; it does have a sunny, golden feel. The marigold was the symbol of the Virgin Mary.
Marigold appears in several children's book titles, such as Magic for Marigold, Once Upon a Marigold and Marigold in Godmother's House, and in the adult Quartet in Autumn by Barbara Pym. On the TV show 1600 Penn, Marigold was the President's young daughter.
Lists containing Marigold
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Flower Names for Babies
- Unique Celebrity Baby Middle Names
- Unique Nature Names for Babies
- Sparkling Summer Baby Names
- Cool Classic Girl Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Literary Names for Girls
- Gorgeous Autumn Baby Names
- Popular English Girls' Names
- Badass Princess Names
- Stylish Girls' Names That End in Consonants
- Nature Names for Babies
Marigold in Blog Posts
Marigold in the Forums
16 names similar to Marigold
These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Marigold. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Marigold, try our name generator. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!