Hailey Origin and Meaning
The name Hailey is a girl's name of English origin meaning "Hay's meadow".
There are no less than ten different variations of Hailey on the current Most Popular list, but this is the spelling that brought it into the Top 10 of 2010, although it has recently dipped a bit in popularity. So, although Hailey has a shiny, unpretentious charm, its mass popularity makes it very much of the moment. Look for the Hailee spelling to rise via Hailee Steinfeld, the young actress Oscar-nominated for her performance in True Grit.
# 75 in the US
Hailey Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Hailey
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Hailey.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Hailey
Famous People Named Hailey
- Hailey Rhode BaldwinAmerican Model
- Hailey ClausonAmerican model, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues
- Hailey Hatredring name of Angel Katherine Reece, American pro wrestler
- Hailey Anne NelsonAmerican actress
- Hailey GatesAmerican model and TV presenter
- Hailey DukeAmerican Olympic skier
- Hailey Brooke MedinaAmerican teen actress
- Hailey Joy KentAmerican child model & actress (twin sister of Ryan)
Hailey in Pop Culture
- Hailey Nicholcharacter on TV's "The O.C."
- Hailey Doylecharacter in 2011 film "New Year's Eve"
- Hailey Rutledgecharacter in web series "Mozart in the Jungle"
- Haileycharacter on TV's "The Other Kingdom"