Amira Origin and Meaning
The name Amira is a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "princess".
This shimmery name, often given to girls born on the harvest feast of Shavuot, and also used in the Muslim community, is increasing in popularity.
# 284 in the US
Amira Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Amira
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Amira.
Lists containing Amira
Famous People Named Amira
- Amira AhmedSomali,Filipino model
- Amira al HaybIsrael's first female Bedouin soldier in combat position
- Ameera alTaweel, Princess of Saudi Arabia
- Amira Ben AmorTunisian long,distance runner (2012 Olympics)
- Amira Ben ChaabaneTunisian sabre fencer
- Amira K. Bennisonhistorian of the Middle East & Islamic Studies
- Amira CasarFrench actress
- Amira DotanIsraeli military figure (ex,member of Knesset for Kadima)
- Amira EdrahiLibyan swimmer (2004 Olympics)
- Amira HassIsraeli left,wing Journalist
- Amira HessIsraeli poet & artist
- Amira McCarthymember of British girl group Neon Jungle
- Amira NowairaEgyptian academic, translator, columnist & author
- Amira Pyliotisstage name Tecoma; Australian roots singer/songwriter
- Amira SartaniIsraeli former politician (member of the Knesset)
- Amira SelimEgyptian soprano & opera singer
- Amira Griselda Gomez TuemeMexican politician affiliated with PRI
Amira in Pop Culture
- Amira Masoodcharacter on British soap EastEnders
- Amira Krimanicharacter from TV series "Veronica Mars"
- Amira / Redcharacter from game "Monster Prom"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.