Tuesday Origin and Meaning
The name Tuesday is girl's name of English origin meaning "Tiu's Day,".
When actress Susan Ker Weld changed her name to Tuesday, she opened up a whole calendar of possibilities. This was decades before the arrival of Sunday Rose Urban.
20 Names Similar to Tuesday
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Tuesday.
Famous People Named Tuesday
- Susan Ker "Tuesday" WeldAmerican actress
- Tuesday Lynn KnightAmerican actress
- Tuesday BassenAmerican designer and illustrator
- Marizel "Tuesday" SarangeloFilipino singer and actress
- Tuesday Hansen (b. 2007)daughter of singer Beck and actress Marissa Ribisi
- Tuesday Gaghan (b. 2009)daughter of film director Stephen Gaghan and socialite Minnie Mortimer
- Heidi Isabella Tuesday Jackson (b. 2011)daughter of YouTubers Ash and James Jackson
Tuesday in Pop Culture
- (Jane) Tuesdaycharacter on "That 80s Show"
- Tuesday Nextdaughter of Thursday Next in Jasper Fforde's "Bookworld" series
- Tuesdaya character in K.A. Barker's "The Book of Days"
- Tuesday McGillycuddycharacter in "Finding Serendipity" by Angelica Banks
- Tuesday Settmanone of the septuplets in 2017 film "What Happened to Monday" (AKA: "Seven Sisters")
- Elisa "Tuesday" a character in "Beyond: Two Souls"
- Tuesday Keepera character in the Selection Series
- "Tuesday's Gone with the Wind" song by Lynyrd Skynyrd
- "Ruby Tuesday" song by The Rolling Stones
- Ruby Tuesdayrestaurant chain
- "Tuesday's child is full of grace" nursery rhyme
- Tuesday Xmain character in the animated series “The X’s”