Hebrew"God has heard"
Jaden Origin and Meaning
The name Jaden is both a boy's name and a girl's name of Hebrew origin meaning "God has heard".
While Jadon is the authentic biblical name, Jaden is by far the more popular spelling, first noticed when Will and Jada Pinkett Smith used it for their now grown (and famous) son. It has since swept the country for both sexes, with a wide variety of spellings and rhyming cousins.
# 307 in the US
Jaden Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Jaden
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jaden.
Famous People Named Jaden
- Jaden Isaiah BettsAmerican actor
- Jaden McGrathAustralian rules footballer
- JadenAmerican professional wrestling manager and promoter
- Jaden SchwartzCanadian pro hockey player
- Jaden PinerAmerican actor
- Jaden Wolf (b. 1991)son of actress Ningali Lawford,Wolf
- Jaden Christopher Syre Smith (b. 1998)American actor; son of actors Jada Pinkett Smith and Will Smith
- Jaden Christopher Slater (b. 1999)son of actor Christian Slater
- Jaden Gil Agassi (b. 2001)son of pro tennis players Andre Agassi and Steffi Graf
- Jaden Rayne Boreanaz (b. 2002)son of actors Jaime Bergman and David Boreanaz
- Jaden Heskey (b. 2006)son of English footballer Emile Heskey
- Jaden Chastain Smith (b. 2006)son of soccer player Brandi Chastain and Jerry Smith
- Jaden Anthony Shentall (b. 2008)son of singers Lisa Scott,Lee of Steps and Johnny Shentall of Hear'Say
- Jaden Wardell Spearman (b. 2016)son of World Cup winner Shannon Boxx
Jaden in Pop Culture
- Jaden Korrmain character in "Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy"
- Jaden Yukicharacter in anime "Yu,Gi,Oh!"