Italian variation of George"farmer"
Giorgio Origin and Meaning
The name Giorgio is boy's name of Italian origin meaning "farmer".
Giorgio as is rich in meaning and history as George, but with more Italian flair. It's a consistent Top 50 hit in Italy, and with Italian boy names like Gianni and Lorenzo rising through the charts, could be another one to add to the mix.
The best-known modern bearer is fashion designer Giorgio Armani.
20 Names Similar to Giorgio
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Giorgio.
Famous People Named Giorgio
- Giorgio ArmaniItalian fashion designer
- Giorgio ChielliniItalian footballer
- Giorgio Napolitano11th President of Italy
- (Giovanni) Giorgio MoroderItalian techno musician
- Giorgio AgambenItalian philosopher
- Giorgio de ChiricoItalian surrealist painter
- Giorgio ChinagliaItalian footballer
- Giorgio VasariItalian painter
Giorgio in Pop Culture
- Giorgio Brunocharacter in video game Time Crisis 4
- Giorgio Zottcharacter in video game Time Crisis 3