Italian variation of Darius"possessing goodness"
Dario Origin and Meaning
The name Dario is boy's name of Italian origin meaning "possessing goodness".
More creative and artsy than Mario. Dario is starting to edge up the US popularity list after languishing near the bottom of the Top 1000 over the last four decades. Is that inspired by Dario's popularity in Italy, Spain, Germany, and Switzerland?
# 675 in the US
Dario Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Dario
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Dario.
Famous People Named Dario
- Dario ArgentoItalian filmmaker
- Dario Yazbek BernalMexican actor
- Darío Leonardo ConcaArgentine footballer
- Dario FoItalian actor and playwright; winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
- Dario MarianelliItalian film composer
- Dario ŠarićCroatian basketball player
- Dario ŠimićCroatian footballer
- Dario VidošićAustralian footballer
- (George) Dario Marino FranchittiScottish race car driver
Dario in Pop Culture
- Dario Brandocharacter in the manga/anime "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"