Turkish"of the moon"
Aylin Origin and Meaning
The name Aylin is a girl's name of Turkish origin meaning "of the moon".
This Turkish name has some of today's most popular sounds, especially the -lin ending. However, it has a bit of traditional origin to set it apart from just being another trendy invention.
# 431 in the US
Aylin Rank in US Top 1000
- 46Bosnia and Herzegovina2022
20 Names Similar to Aylin
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Aylin.
Famous People Named Aylin
- Aylin Mujicaactress/model
- Aylin BayramogluTurkish,American singer/actress, contestant on "The Glee Project"
- Aylin KoenigGerman fashion stylist and blogger
- Aylin KontenteTurkish actress
Aylin in Pop Culture
- Aylin Hennesseymain character of "Agent" by Jamie K. O'Sullivan