Dario Origin and Meaning
The name Dario is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "kingly or possess well".
More creative and classier than Mario. It has regularly ranked near the bottom of the US Top 1000 over the last four decades. It does much better across the pond, and is especially popular in Italy, Spain, and Switzerland.
# 822 in the US
Dario Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Dario
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Dario.
Lists containing Dario
Famous People Named Dario
- Dario ArgentoItalian filmmaker
- Dario Yazbek BernalMexican actor
- Darío Leonardo ConcaArgentine footballer
- Dario FoItalian actor and playwright; winner of the Nobel Prize in Literature
- Dario MarianelliItalian film composer
- Dario ŠarićCroatian basketball player
- Dario ŠimićCroatian footballer
- Dario VidošićAustralian footballer
- (George) Dario Marino FranchittiScottish race car driver
Dario in Pop Culture
- Dario Brandocharacter in the manga/anime "Jojo's Bizarre Adventure"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.