Jaime Origin and Meaning
The name Jaime is a girl's name of Spanish origin.
Though every Spanish student knows that the male classic is pronounced HY-me, for girls this is a straight homonym for Jamie, a favorite ambisexual 1970s nickname name. Another way to think of it is as a variation of the French "J'aime" (I love).
20 Names Similar to Jaime
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jaime.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Famous People Named Jaime
- Jaime KingAmerican model and actress
- Jaime Lyn BeattyAmerican actress/singer
- Jaime MurrayEnglish actress
- Jaime Elizabeth PresslyAmerican actress
- Jaime HalseyBritish former Olympic trampolinist
Jaime in Pop Culture
- J'aime"I like" or "I love" in French.