From the experts:
The lyrical and melodious Elodie, a budding Nameberry favorite, is an overlooked medieval saint's name that could be a more sophisticated tribute to an Aunt Melody.
Elodie (accent over the first E), is a major character in the Emile Zola novel The Earth. Princess Elodie is the protagonist of the video game Long Live The Queen and there was a character on The Hills named Elodie..
Now in the Top 100 on Nameberry, Elodie is currently enjoying popularity in her native France and in England and Wales.
16 names similar to Elodie
These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Elodie. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Elodie, try our name generator. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!
Lists containing Elodie
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Best Girl Names Starting with Vowels
- Feminine Girl Names
- Cool Classic Girl Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Cool Girl Names From Around the World
- Bohemian Baby Names
- Unique Baby Girl Names
- Baby Name Favorites Right Now
- Names That Mean Wealth
- Favorite Names on Nameberry
- Baby Girl Names to Love Right Now
- Girl Names Trendier Than You Think
Elodie in Blog Posts
Elodie is #17 on Nameberry