From the experts:
The lyrical and melodious Elodie, a budding Nameberry favorite, is an overlooked medieval saint's name that could be a more sophisticated tribute to an Aunt Melody.
Elodie (accent over the first E), is a major character in the Emile Zola novel The Earth. Princess Elodie is the protagonist of the video game Long Live The Queen and there was a character on The Hills named Elodie..
Now in the Top 100 on Nameberry, Elodie is currently enjoying popularity in her native France and in England and Wales.
Lists containing Elodie:
- Names to Substitute for Emily
- Girl Names Trendier Than You Think
- French Baby Girl Names
- Cool Girl Names From Around the World
- Best Girl Names Starting with Vowels
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Exotic Lite Baby Names
- Cool Classic Girl Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Unique Baby Girl Names
- Baby Name Favorites Right Now
- Baby Girl Names to Love Right Now
- Favorite Names on Nameberry
- Bohemian Baby Names
- Names That Mean Wealth
- Baby Girl Names 2019