Buster Origin and Meaning
The name Buster is a boy's name.
An old-fashioned nickname in the Bud/Buzz/Biff mold; this one's kind of belligerent. Michelle Hicks and Jonny Lee Miller moved outside the box when they used it for their son--given the safer middle name of Timothy.
20 Names Similar to Buster
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Buster.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Buster
- Great Names for Big Dogs
- Wild Western Names for Dogs
- Cool Cowboy Baby Names
- Badass Baby Names
- American Boy Names
- Charming Easter Baby Names
- Unusual Antique Baby Names
- Cute Baby Names for Boys
- Cute Baby Names
- Badass Dog Names
- Unique Celebrity Baby Names
- Nicknames for Baby Boys
- Attitude Nicknames for Boys
- Vintage Nicknames for Boys
- Names That Mean Trouble
- Crazy Nicknames for Boys
- TV Character Names
- Too-Cool Baby Names
Famous People Named Buster
- Joseph Frank "Buster" KeatonAmerican silent film actor
- Gerald Dempsey "Buster" Posey IIIAmerican baseball player
- Harry "Buster" MerryfieldEnglish actor
- Clarence Linden "Buster" CrabbeAmerican swimmer and actor
- Charles Anthony "Buster" WilliamsAmerican jazz bassist
- James "Buster" DouglasAmerican boxer
- Buster Timothy Miller (b. 2008)son of actors Jonny Lee MIller and Michele Hicks
- Buster Hindmarshson of rugby league player Nathan Hindmarsh
- Buster Lawrence Wolfenden (b. 2010)son of actors Matthew Wolfenden and Charley Webb
- Buster Jacob Coenson of film director Ethan Coen and film editor Tricia Cooke
- Buster Joe Boatmanson of actor and poker player Ross Boatman
- Buster Woodson of actor Jake Wood
Buster in Pop Culture
- "Buster Brown" comic strip by Richard Outcault and its main character
- Byron "Buster" Bluthcharacter on TV's "Arrested Development"
- Buster Baxtercharacter in animated series 'Arthur'
- Buster Clavellcharacter in "The Sims 3" computer game
- BusterDarby's pet puppy in animated series "My Friends Tigger& Pooh"
- Buster Bradycharacter in “Mrs Brown’s Boys”