Bronson Origin and Meaning
The name Bronson is a boy's name of English origin meaning "son of brown-haired one".
This surname has a modern yet old New England feel, perhaps because of the association with the transcendental teacher and reformer Bronson (born Amos Bronson) Alcott, father of Louisa May. (One-time sitcom star Bronson Pinchot's full name is Bronson Alcott Pinchot.) A more muscular image comes via tough guy Charles Bronson.
# 847 in the US
Bronson Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Bronson
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Bronson.
Lists containing Bronson
Famous People Named Bronson
- (Amos) Bronson AlcottAmerican education reformer
- Bronson Alcott PinchotAmerican actor
- Bronson Anthony ArroyoAmerican baseball player
- Bronson La'CassieAustralian golfer
- Bronson Matthewsring name of Joshua Bredl, American pro wrestler
- Charles BronsonAmerican actor
- Charles Bronson aka Charles Arthur "Charlie" Salvador (born Michael Gordon "Mickey" Peterson)English criminal and subject of film "Bronson"
- Action Bronsonstage name of Arian Asllani, American rapper and former chef
Bronson in Pop Culture
- Bronsonresident of Tazmily Village in the video game MOTHER 3
- Bronson Twistcharacter in Australian TV show "Round the Twist"
- Skeeter Bronsoncharacter in film "Bedtime Stories"
- Bronson Alcott High Schoolschool in film "Clueless"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.