Spanish and Portuguese variation of Roderick"famous ruler"
Rodrigo Origin and Meaning
The name Rodrigo is boy's name of Spanish, Portuguese origin meaning "famous ruler".
Rhythmically appealing international spin on the stiff original.
# 529 in the US
Rodrigo Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Rodrigo
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Rodrigo.
Famous People Named Rodrigo
- Rodrigo SantoroBrazilian actor
- Rodrigo Borgiabirth name of Pope Alexander VI
- Rodrigo SanchezMexican musician of duo Rodrigo y Gabriela
- Rodrigo PalacioArgentine footballer
- Rodrigo LópezMexican baseball player
- Rodrigo GarcíaColombian TV director
Rodrigo in Pop Culture
- Rodrigo Borgiafrom Showtime's "The Borgias"