Didier Origin and Meaning
The name Didier is boy's name of French origin meaning "desired, beloved".
Didier is kind of a Desiree for boy--a lively, confident name that's widely used in France and has definite possibilities here. It's the name of an early French saint.
20 Names Similar to Didier
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Didier.
Famous People Named Didier
- Didier MaligeFrench hairstylist
- Didier Yves DrogbaIvorian footballer
- (Déguy Alain) Didier ZokoraIvorian footballer
- Didier Claude DeschampsFrench football manager
- Didier SixFrench footballer
- Didier Joseph Louis PironiFrench racing driver
- Didier GuillaumeFrench Senator
- Didier TheysBelgian racing driver
- Didier BoulaudFrench Senator
- Didier BorotraFrench Senator
Didier in Pop Culture
- Chef Didiercharacter in movie "Last Holiday"
- Didier Levycharacter in the book "Shantaram"
- French form of Desiderius (see also Desiderio)
- Didier Donkey'Peppa Pig' character and brother of Delphine Donkey