Italian variation of Andrew, Greek"strong and manly"
Andrea Origin and Meaning
The name Andrea is a boy's name of Italian origin meaning "strong and manly".
Andrea may be a gender neutral name in its native Italy and other European countries, but in the US it's 98 percent a girls' name, with only about 20 males to more than 1800 baby girl given that name in the most recent year counted.
20 Names Similar to Andrea
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Andrea.
Lists containing Andrea
Famous People Named Andrea
- Andrea Bocelli (born 1958)singer
- Andrea Casiraghi (born 1984)son of Princess Caroline of Monaco
- Andrea Collarini (born 1992)American tennis player
- Andrea DenverAmerican male model
- Andrea PirloItalian soccer player (World Cup Winner etc)
- Andrea BarzagliItalian professional footballer
- Andrea Luca SacconeJoly (born 2018), son of Youtube vloggers Anna Saccone & Jonathan Joly
Andrea in Pop Culture
- Andrea "Andrew" DeLucacharacter on TV show, "Greys Anatomy"