Raul Origin and Meaning
The name Raul is a boy's name of Spanish origin meaning "wolf counsel".
Raul and French brother Raoul are much more appealing than flat-footed daddy Ralph. Puerto Rican actor Raul Julia, who starred in the Addams Family movies, brought fame to the name before his death in 1994.
# 558 in the US
Raul Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Raul
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Raul.
Lists containing Raul
Famous People Named Raul
- Raúl Modesto Castro16th President of Cuba
- Raúl Rafael JuliáPuerto Rican actor
- Raul Eduardo EsparzaAmerican actor
- Raul RuizUS Congressman from California
- Raul Khajimba4th President of Abkhazia, Georgia
- Raul HilbergAustrian,American Holocaust scholar
- Raul Andrei RusescuRomanian footballer
- Raul Santos SeixasBrazilian rock singer,songwriter
- Raul de Mesquita BoeselBrazilian racing driver
- Raul José Trindade MeirelesPortuguese footballer
- Raul BobadillaParaguayan professional footballer
- Raul GarciaSpanish professional footballer
- Raul Albiol TortajadaSpanish professional footballer
- Raul Sagarbarria RocoFilipino politician
- Raul Edvanio Brito Rodrigues CorreiaAngolan,Portuguese footballer
Raul in Pop Culture
- Raul Tejadaa character in video game "Fallout: New Vegas"
- Raulthe king on TV's "Elena of Avalor"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.