Ozzie Origin and Meaning
The name Ozzie is a boy's name.
Ozzie might still be a bit Ozzie & Harriet, but it's a cut short form for Osmond, Oswald, Ozias, or even Oz.
20 Names Similar to Ozzie
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ozzie.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Ozzie
Famous People Named Ozzie
- Oswald George "Ozzie" NelsonAmerican actor, bandleader and TV personality
- Ozzie NewsomeAmerican football player
- Osborne Earl "Ozzie" SmithAmerican baseball player
- Oswaldo José "Ozzie" GuillenVenezuelan baseball player and manager
- Oscar "Ozzie" CadenaAmerican jazz record producer
- Osvaldo "Ozzie" MartínezPuerto Rican baseball player
- Osvaldo "Ozzie" CansecoAmerican baseball player; twin brother of Jose Canseco
- Osborne Bryan "Ozzie" CowlesAmerican basketball coach
- Ozzie Wersching Fullson of Annie Wersching & Stephen Full
- Ozzie James Greenfieldson of Max Greenfield
Ozzie in Pop Culture
- Ozziethree,legged one,eyed pug in the movie "Epic"
- Osvaldo "Ozzie" Altobellocharacter from "The Godfather Part III"
- Ozzie Mandrillvillain in computer adventure game "Escape from Monkey Island"
- Ozzievillain in video game "Chrono Trigger"
- "My" Ozziecharacter in comic strip "Mutts"
- Ozzie Grahamcharacter from TBS's "People of Earth"