Ozias Origin and Meaning
The name Ozias is a boy's name of Greek origin meaning "salvation".
Everyone says they want an unusual name — well, if you truly do, this is one with Biblical cred that fits the bill, with the added attraction of the user-friendly nickname of Oz or Ozzie. Ozias is the name of several minor figures in the Bible. Osias is another spelling.
20 Names Similar to Ozias
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ozias.
Want to keep track of your favorite names?
Create an account and you can create lists, keep track of favorites, and even be alerted when there is new content posted about a name.
Lists containing Ozias
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Fancy, Elegant, Sophisticated Baby Names
- Cool Names with a Strong O
- Best Boy Names Starting with Vowels
- Cool Boy Names From Ancient Cultures
- Best Three Syllable Baby Names
- Best Boy Names That End in S
- Bold Bohemian Names for Boys
- Vintage Boy Names
- Fancy Boy Names
- Greek Baby Names for Modern Kids
- Cool Classic Boy Names — 100+ below the Top 1000
- Fastest-Rising Boy Names
- Vintage Baby Names
- Rebel Poet Names
- Unusual Baby Names
- Unusual Boy Names
- UNIQUE BOY NAMES: UNUSUAL AND RARE.
Famous People Named Ozias
- Oziasson of Joram, father of Joatham (Matthew 1:8)
- Ozias LeducCanadian painter
- Ozias HumphryEnglish painter
- Ozias Mather HatchAmerican politician
- Ozias BowenAmerican politician and judge
- Ozias Ferreira Alves JuniorBrazilian footballer
- Ozias Linleyson of English composer Thomas Linley