Macy Origin and Meaning
The name Macy is a girl's name of English origin meaning "hill".
Singer Macy Gray has popularized this cute and upbeat choice—once solely associated with the department store—a modern replacement for Stacy and Tracy.
# 618 in the US
Macy Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Macy
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Macy.
Lists containing Macy
Famous People Named Macy
- Macy Gray (born Natalie Renée McIntyre)American singer
- Macy ChanHong Kong actress and singer
- Macy MorseAmerican peace activist
- Macy Clinton (b. 1992)daughter of Roger Clinton; niece of former U.S. President Bill Clinton
- Macy Falco (adopted 2008)daughter of actress Edie Falco
- Macy Dale McMichael (b. 2008)daughter of NFL player/wrestler Steve McMichael
Macy in Pop Culture
- Macy'sAmerican department store
- Macy Alexander Sharpecharacter on American soap "The Bold and the Beautiful"
- Macy Misacharacter on TV's "Jonas"
- Macy Claycharacter in "Sims" series
- Macy Queenmain character in "The Truth About Forever" by Sarah Dessen
- Macyunicorn character in animated series "Kleo the Misfit Unicorn"
- Macy Vaughncharacter in CW's "Charmed" reboot
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.