The name Juliana is a girl's name of Latin origin meaning "youthful". Juliana is ranked #151 on our popularity charts and is often added to lists like Saints' Names for Girls and discussed in our forums with posts like "ALPHABET Drop 2 Add 1 - Girls".
From the experts:
Long common in Europe, the elegant and regal Juliana, also spelled with two n's, has invaded these shores, in tandem with the more classic Julia. There were several early Saint Julianas and Queen Juliana was the long-reigning monarch of The Netherlands. Julianna Margulies has given that spelling of the name a substantial push.
Juliana has been on the Top 1000 since 1881.
Lists containing Juliana
Juliana in Blog Posts
- The 10 Most Inspiring Names for your June Babe!
- Name Sage: Baby Names for a Fourth Daughter
- Name Sage: A German-Italian-English Name for Baby #2
- The Other Royal Baby Names
- September Babyberries: Harriet Harper and Julian James
- Newest Boy Babyberries: The 3rd Quarterly Report of 2013, from Alaric to Zion
Juliana in the Forums
16 names similar to Juliana
These 16 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Juliana. If you didn't find an alternative name that you like better than Juliana, try our name generator. It allows you to go beyond the similarities of a name, which can provide a lot of inspiration!