hor-hay (Spanish); Zhor-zhe (Portuguese)
Spanish and Portuguese variation of George
Jorge Origin and Meaning
The name Jorge is a boy's name of Spanish, Portuguese origin.
The classic Jorge is one of the most popular and classic Spanish names for boys in the US. Some Latine families pronounce it the same way as George.
# 273 in the US
Jorge Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Jorge
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Jorge.
Lists containing Jorge
Famous People Named Jorge
- Jorge Mario Bergogliobirth name of Pope Francis
- Jorge Alfredo VegaAmerican child actor
- Jorge Alberto NegreteMexican charro
- Jorge Luis BorgesArgentinian author
- Jorge IbarguengoitiaMexican author
- Jorge RamosMexican journalist
- Jorge HerraldeSpanish editor and author
- Jorge CuestaMexican author
- Jorge Fernando GarciaAmerican actor
- Jorge LorenzoSpanish motorcycle racer
- Jorge Fernando Pinheiro de JesusPortuguese footballer
- Jorge Luis SampaoliArgentine football manager
- Jorge Luis LinaresVenezuelan boxer
- Jorge MasvidalAmerican mixed martial artist
- Jorge Paulo Agostinho MendesPortuguese football agent
- Jorge Rafael PosadaPuerto Rican baseball player
- Jorge GonzálezArgentine pro wrestler
Jorge in Pop Culture
- JorgeNina's pet dog in the television series "Clifford's Puppy Days"
- Jorgecharacter on TV's "Bunk'd"
- Jorge Castillocharacter on "How to Get Away with Murder"
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.