The name Ivo is a boy's name of German, Irish, Dutch origin meaning "yew wood, archer". Ivo and is often added to lists like Best Cool Unusual Boys' Names and discussed in our forums with posts like "Baby a Day".
From the experts:
Ivo is an unusual, catchy name with the energetic impact of all names ending in 'o'. Hardly heard in the U.S., it is used a bit more frequently in England, as is the related Ivor, a favorite of such novelists as Evelyn Waugh and P.G. Wodehouse. Ivo is currently most popular in the Netherlands.
Lists containing Ivo:
- High-Energy Baby Names
- Tree Baby Names
- Coolator for Boys' Names
- Cool Boy Names From Around the World
- The O Names
- Short Baby Names
- Cool Baby Names That Start With I
- Best Cool Unusual Boys' Names
- Posh Baby Names
- Hipster British Baby Names for Boys
- Unique Baby Names Ending In O