From the experts:
Giada is a fresh spin on Jade, which has been quietly and stylishly used in English-speaking countries for several years now. Popular cook Giada De Laurentiis made this a possibility, then semi-subtly self-referenced when she named her daughter Jade.
Giada was on the U.S. pop list from 2007, five years after the debut of DeLaurentiis's Food Network show, to 2013, but has since dropped off.
Lists containing Giada:
- New Baby Names on the Rise
- Italian Word Names
- Unique Baby Names: Unusual and Rare
- Celebrity-Inspired Baby Names
- Jewel and Gemstone Baby Names
- Olympic Baby Names
- Names That Mean Luck
- Unique Baby Girl Names
- Top Italian Baby Names
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Libra Baby Names