Spelling variation of Emmanuel, Hebrew"God is with us"
Emanuel Origin and Meaning
The name Emanuel is a boy's name of Scandinavian origin meaning "God is with us".
Fewer letters does not always mean easier—the traditional spelling is the one most people will recognize.
# 409 in the US
Emanuel Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Emanuel
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Emanuel.
Lists containing Emanuel
- Coolated Boys' Names
- Colonial Names for Boys
- Modern Christian Baby Names
- Jewish Baby Names
- Boy Names ALWAYS in the Top 1000
Famous People Named Emanuel
- Emanuel Joseph JohannPrince of Liechtenstein; father and brother of two monarchs
- (Karl) Emanuel Johannes Gabriel Maria JosefPrince of Liechtenstein; son of Prince Johan
- Emanuel SwedenborgSwedish theologian
- Emanuel Raphael BeliliosHong Kong politician and businessman
- Emanuel LaskerGerman chess champion
- Emanuel AxUkrainian,American pianist
- Emanuel WynnFrench pirate
- Emanuel CleaverU.S. Congressman from Missouri
- Emanuel BronnerGerman maker of Dr. Bronner's soap
- Emanuel CookAmerican football player
- Emanuel Gottlieb LeutzeGerman historian painter
- Emanuel "Tito" VillaMexican footballer
Emanuel in Pop Culture
- Emanuelfemale character from movie "Emanuel and the Truth about Fishes"
- Paul Carlos David Emanuelcharacter from Charlotte Bronte's novel Villette.
More Lists containing Emanuel
- Scandinavian Names
- Scandinavian Names for Boys
- 7 Letter Boy Names
- Boy Names Ending in L
- Names That Mean God
- Names That Mean Us
- Names That Mean Variation
- Three Syllable Names for Boys
- Names that Peaked in 1880
Find your type.
Analyze your Baby Name DNA and find the names that match your unique style.