Arabic or African"large eyes, or time, or beautiful flower"
Ayana Origin and Meaning
The name Ayana is a girl's name meaning "large eyes, or time, or beautiful flower".
With diverse roots and meanings, Ayana is a cross-cultural possibility. Both Ayana and Ayanna enjoyed a spike of popularity in the 1990s, but have faded since then.
20 Names Similar to Ayana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Ayana.
Lists containing Ayana
Famous People Named Ayana
- Ayana TaketatsuJapanese singer and actress
- AyanaJapanese singer,songwriter
- Ayana D’Nay WalkerAmerican basketball player
- Ayana TsubakiJapanese transgender TV personality
- Ayana V. JacksonAmerican photographer
- Paloma Ayana Stoecker aka DelilahBritish singer,songwriter
Ayana in Pop Culture
- "Ayana" short story by Stephen King and its main character, a blind girl with healing powers
- AyanaEthiopian for "beautiful flower"