Arabic, Persian"dawn, morning, awakening"
Sahar Origin and Meaning
The name Sahar is girl's name of Arabic origin meaning "dawn, morning, awakening".
This is a soft and strong Arabic and Persian name commonly heard in the Middle East.
20 Names Similar to Sahar
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Sahar.
Famous People Named Sahar
- Sahar BiniazIranian,Canadian beauty pageant contestant & actress
- Sahar DelijaniIranian author
- Sahar DolatshahiIranian actress
- Sahar El Hawarifirst female football referee in Africa
- Sahar Hashemico,founder of Coffee Republic & Skinny Candy
- Sahar Hussein alHaideri, Iraqi journalist murdered by extremists
- Sahar KhalifehPalestinian writer
- Sahar TahaIraqi musician & journalist (co,hosts Banat Hawa)
- Sahar TawfiqEgyptian novelist, short story writer & translator
- Sahar ValadbeigiIranian actress
- Sahar ZakariaIranian TV & film actress
- Sahar Dikacast member on The Real World: New Orleans 2010
Sahar in Pop Culture
- Saharcharacter in "If You Could Be Mine"