Italian and Spanish"young warrior"
Marcello Origin and Meaning
The name Marcello is a boy's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "young warrior".
Based on the ancient name Marcellus, drawn from Mars the god of war, Marcello -- it's pronounced mar-chell-o -- is one of the most lush and attractive Latin names.
20 Names Similar to Marcello
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Marcello.
Lists containing Marcello
- Names with Military Meanings
- Classic Baby Names with a Twist
- Best Italian Baby Names
- Rare Italian Baby Names for Boys
- Dad Names
- Operatic Baby Names
- Exoticized Names
- Names That Mean Warrior, Soldier, or Knight
- European Names
- Unique Cat Names
- Spanish Baby Names for Boys
Famous People Named Marcello
- Marcello Vincenzo Domenico MastroianniItalian actor
- Marcello LippiItalian footballer
- Marcello Daniel Maurio (b. 2010)son of American screenwriter Diablo Cody
Marcello in Pop Culture
- "OhMarcello" , song by Regina Spektor
- Marcello Auditorecharacter in the Assassin's Creed series
- Marcellocharacter in the River of Time series by Lisa Tawn Bergren
- Peak Marcellomain character in "Peak" by Roland Smith