Feminine variation of Lucianus"light"
Luciana Origin and Meaning
The name Luciana is girl's name of Spanish, Italian origin meaning "light".
Lushly elaborate name that makes Lucy more grownup and sensual. Carnie Wilson chose it for her daughter. Lucianus is an ancient Roman family name and Lucianus of Samosata was an early satirist. Heard most often in the Italian and Spanish cultures, Luciana is usually pronounced loo-chee-anna.
# 404 in the US
Luciana Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Luciana
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Luciana.
Famous People Named Luciana
- Luciana Clare BergerEnglish MP
- Luciana CaporasoEnglish actress and singer
- Luciana PaluzziItalian,American actress
- Luciana PedrazaArgentine actress; wife of actor Robert Duvall
- Luciana AbreuPortuguese pop singer
- Luciana SouzaBrazilian jazz singer
- Luciana Bozan Barrosowife of actor Matt Damon
- Luciana CurtisBrazilian model
- Luciana SalazarArgentine singer
- Luciana LittizzettoItalian actress and comedienne
- Luciana SerraItalian operatic soprano
- Luciana Gimenez MoradBrazilian model; former partner of singer Mick Jagger
- Luciana Maria DionizioBrazilian football player
- Luciana Bella "Luci" Bonfiglio (b. 2009)daughter of American singer Carnie Wilson
Luciana in Pop Culture
- Luciana Mazzeicharacter from the anime/manga Strike Witches
- Lucianacharacter in Joseph Heller's Catch,22
- Princess Lucianacharacter in animated movie Barbie in the Island Princess
- Luciana VegaAmerican Girl of the Year (2018)