Koda Origin and Meaning
The name Koda is both a boy's name and a girl's name of Japanese origin meaning "friend".
A word in the Yankton-Yanktonai and Santee dialects of the Lakota Sioux language, meaning "friend" or "ally", used for one of the main characters in the movie Brother Bear. Also a common Japanese surname or a respelling of the musical name Coda.
# 520 in the US
Koda Rank in US Top 1000
20 Names Similar to Koda
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Koda.
Famous People Named Koda
- Koda James GloverAmerican baseball pitcher
- Koda Kumi (born Kumiko Kōda)Japanese female pop singer
- Kodah Dash Dyrdek (b. 2016)son of Rob Dyrdek
Koda in Pop Culture
- Kodayoung bear in the movie "Brother Bear"
- KodaBlue Ranger on "Power Rangers Dino Charge"
- Kota Singerbrother of America Singer in Kiera Cass's "Selection" series
- CodaItalian for "tail," musical term for the end of a piece
- CODAacronym for "child of a deaf adult"
- Koji Kodacharacter in the animated series My Hero Academia