Italian variation of Julia"youthful"
Giulia Origin and Meaning
The name Giulia is a girl's name of Italian origin meaning "youthful".
An Italian version of an English classic beginning to be adopted by cutting-edge American parents, including Entourage's Debi Mazar.
20 Names Similar to Giulia
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Giulia.
Lists containing Giulia
- Popular Italian Baby Names
- Unique Italian Baby Names for Girls
- International Variations of Julia
- Hot Celebrity Baby Names
- Uncommon Girl Names in the US
- European Girl Names
- British Baby Names
Famous People Named Giulia
- Alexandra "Giulia" KraftAmerican composer
- Giulia Farnesemistress of Pope Rodrigo Borgia
- Giulia SteingruberSwiss gymnast
- Giulia CicciariAmerican child model & actress
- Giulia Anna "Giulietta" MasinaItalian actress
- Giulia QuintavalleItalian judoka
- Giulia ArenaMiss Italia 2013
- Giulia Caterina BoverioItalian actress
- Giulia BevilacquaItalian actress
- Giulia Elettra GoriettiItalian actress
- Giulia RubiniItalian actress
- Julia Anna Marina "Giulia" SiegelGerman actress and model
- Giulia Warwick (born Julia Ehrenberg)English soprano and actress
- Giulia Isabela Corcos (b. 2006)daughter of actress and television personality Debi Mazar
- Giulia Sarkozy (b. 2011)daughter of former French President Nicolas Sarkozy and singer Carla Bruni
- Giulia Diletta Leotta (b. 1991) Italian TV presenterknown as Diletta Leotta
Giulia in Pop Culture
- Giulia Polanicharacter in G. A. Henty's, The Lion of St. Mark