Faustina Origin and Meaning
The name Faustina is girl's name of Spanish, Latin origin meaning "fortunate one".
A name with several distinguished namesakes: the wife of ancient Roman Emperor Marcus Aurelius, a famous Italian opera singer, and two Catholic saints--making it both substantial and unusual.
20 Names Similar to Faustina
These 20 names were selected by our users that were looking for other names like Faustina.
Famous People Named Faustina
- Saint (Maria) Faustina Kowalskafirst Polish female saint
- FaustinaRoman Empress consort of Constantius II
- Faustina the Elder (Annia Galeria Faustina)Roman Empress consort of Antoninus Pius
- Faustina the Younger (Annia Galeria Faustina Minor)Roman Empress consort of Marcus Aurelius; daughter of Faustina the Elder
- Faustina "Fuzzy" AgolleyAustralian TV presenter
- Faustina BordoniItalian operatic mezzo,soprano
- Faustina MarattiItalian Baroque painter and poet
- Faustina Hasse HodgesAnglo,American organist and composer
Faustina in Pop Culture
- "Faustina" 1957 Spanish film and its main character
- Variations: FaustaFaustia, Faustiana